lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

I Married a Dead.-CHRISTIAN WITNESS Marbely BLANDON

CHRISTIAN WITNESS Marbely BLANDON .-
I Married a Dead
     A Nicaraguan singer claims to have been the victim for eight years of a diabolical force that "had" in his bed, as happened to a California woman in 1974, an issue that was brought to the big screen in the movie "The Entity ".

     A Nicaraguan singer claims to have been the victim for eight years of a diabolical force that "had" in his bed, as happened to a California woman in 1974, an issue that was brought to the big screen in the movie "The Entity ".
     For two years, the singer Marbely Blandón retired from secular music groups, as became a Christian through the Cathedral of His Glory "church from within which tells how to beat the possessed body sexually for eight years.
     Marbely, who performed with several bands after he emerged as a singer on the television program "Energy" in the defunct Channel 6 from 1984 to 1989, agreed to present their testimony to El Nuevo Diario, although known to be people who do not they believe, but felt that his story will serve to prevent or escape other similar attacks.
     His ordeal began one morning when she took her son to the Health Center Socrates Flores ", where he was approached by two people dressed in white began to talk of a missionary who was going to facilitate contact with God.
     These two people who had training in the recruitment of followers, were members of the Moonies, but Blandon says he never said anything and instead focused on the emotional and financial problems for which she was going.
     "Two years ago my brother, Elvis Blandon, realized what I was going and decided to bring my house to the pastors of the church I now belong. So I could release from the torments and possessions that I had that power, "says Brazier.
The Moon's duped.
     Remember that the Moon spoke to him that his life would change and would have peace. They made her sign a paper "and gave me a glass of wine and I took it. Unfortunately, through ignorance, I went to that sect and I inadvertently made a pact with the Devil "he reveals.
     "According to research I did later, that agreement I married a dead without realizing it and take my glass of wine that was celebrating the marriage," says Brazier, who noted that the people who were deceived two women pebbles "that I believed were the Health Center and who were vaccinated because they carried a thermos. "
     "They-the-Moon will talk nice one, you say God here, God there and when you are not well documented, you should be fearful when approached by people talking in that dimension," says the singer.
     He says many people do not know the other side of the coin which he lived, because the singer stand out as different musical groups, will be frightened on hearing this, others describe as crazy perhaps, but Blandon says he is sure his story will serve others.
     The force that reached home have ended up ruining the loving relationship he had with a person and the attacks began a week (the evil entity) in his mother's house, located near the Lion Bridge.
With a demon in bed
     The first time I was a victim of force, Blandon said that he went to bed around 8 pm with the TV and the room lights on, "but within seconds I felt my body went numb, like I had been asleep and then I came to have sex, I felt that I was hurting, I hit the ribs, I could not move and could not scream. "
     In these times of distress, Marbely Blandon says he looked at the TV and the living room light off. Once recovered he called his mother to ask her if she had come to turn them off, but her mother told her not to. The singer claims that the first attack was a nightmare.
     Next day it happened again the same, but it also showed silhouettes of people do not exist in the lives of mortals, like a nephew who approached her and possessed her sexually in a horrible way. Another day it appeared the silhouette of a cousin who is already dead and I did the same.
     The first person who told him what was happening was his mother, "but nobody put me mind," he says, so he came to think that what I was living was something she had created mentally because like all artists , outdated and took liquor. He came to think he was going crazy.
     He then worked in the group Pharaoh Cruises and singer told the group's director, Jaime Hernandez, what was happening.
Exorcism
     The musician did research with a priest and concluded that Blandon was a rite Marbely the Moon sect, so that gave him a sentence in one of his verses: "In the name of Jesus, I rebuke you, I miss you out of my life, never to bother. "
     The first time you invoke the prayer Blandon, managed to ward off the force, but after the "agency" continued to attack and make fun of it "and the truth is that I had not accepted the Lord was always with blindness, but believed the existence of God, "says the singer.
     Blandon learned with some evangelical pastors that the level of possession that came was high and maybe people reading my story is not going to believe, but people who had similar experiences themselves. Others, it's hard to believe me and is more, my own family did not believe me, "he reiterated.
     On one occasion his mother took some evangelicals to his room to pray for her, but suddenly they heard laughter and ridicule, as it were "wasting their time." On that occasion even heard complaints that were received by some of the relatives of the singer, who were amazed to hear that revealed Blandon.
     "There were people who told me that if I churros (smoking marijuana), others would say" crazy and inventions are yours, you are letting these crazy inventions, "recalls Brazier, who reiterated that if this witness is telling, is for the glory the Lord, because only he could get rid of these ties and torments. "It is also a solution for others who are having problems as I lived," he said.
     Blandon Marbely END took the pages to tell those people who face similar situations, they have the solution: "to call upon the Lord" because there are churches that speak a word, the Bible.
The last of "The Chamuco"
     Nevertheless, the force intended to attack again Blandon recently deceased father. Some two months after my dad died (five months), the agency again, but dressed up with the image of him. The body is pulled me, lay down on the bed and into the sink. Felt when she hugged me and said: "My child."
     Blandon said that it is written that the dead do not come, and that it does is "The Chamuco" (Devil in the jargon of the Gospel) by exploiting certain situations.
     A day earlier, the singer was depressed and he put together his thoughts the following sentence: "I want my daddy."
     The singer explained that when a person makes an invocation or prayer, the Lord hears, but also is hearing "the enemy."
     After the episode, he talked with the pastors of his church, who told him that the Holy Spirit does not have to dress in the image of a human being, and the only one who can dress up everything "is the enemy."
Expelled
     "The (Devil) was another way to cheat. Subtle came and told you he was your father loved you, "Brazier explained to the pastors of his church who he clarified that the Holy Spirit will never say I love you, because God loves us all.
     "Following that, I fasted and prayed a lot and asked the Lord to give me the opportunity to go back to that body face and tell him I do not cheat, and it was so last December 31 was the last occurrence" .
     That appearance was in Leon, where Marbely Blandon was invited to perform with the Brothers Cortez, where she said she was not afraid, and in the name of Jesus would never relinquish it.
     "I knew the pleasure of saying I know who you are, or come as you come, but the Lord gave me the power to grab the neck and tell andate here, I am a child of God, in Jesus' name outside of my life. "
     Author: Edgard Barberena 30/01/2010
     New Diario.Managua original news, Nicaragua

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dios te bendiga desde el momento que te atreves a hacer tu comentario, que la paz de Jesús entre a tu vida y te llene de gozo, fe y esperanza por lo que elegiste decir. Bendiciones por cada una de tus buenas intenciones para hacer crecer este Ministerio laico del poderoso Jesús.Ten fe y recibirás tus milagros estamos en oración permanente por cada persona que accesa al blog
Te recomendamos suscribirte a nuestros videos en you tube: Pastor danilo guido chevez. Skipe: danilo.guido.chevez tel 505 89833717