lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2010

Calvary live en route to Spain

Calvary live en route to Spain
Two techniques tell outrageous treatment
* They were so abused that even had sworn silence, decided to publicize abuses
* Treated as criminals in France, the imprisoned, and food, once a day received a piece of bread and a drink
* In Mexico it was more of the same, as if missing, here in Managua immigration officials scoffed at his failure
Amparo Aguilera
It will fly to Spain in the second week of November with the hope of improving their lives, but at the airport in France, was arrested and then deported.
     Now they are "back" in the country, without a penny in the bag, with more debt and problems over "psychological" by the abuse they received from French immigration officials.
     "They shouted at me, made me sign a document in French, I do not know who said, after two officers searched the suitcase me, then me. A breast touched me, everything, "Sanchez said in tears Carmela, whose real name is not at the request of the source.
     "I dropped the pants," he adds - because they gave the zipper. But I pawed. They grabbed my hair and it stirred me, I do not know they were looking, I felt so humiliated. They said, according to what we learned from a Honduran deported who spoke French, which arrived Latinos Bugs Spain only to exploit people, it was horrible. "
Inhuman treatment
    After that, according to Sanchez, was taken to an office that everyone calls "black hole", which measured a little over four feet long and four feet wide. There he stayed with other Latin deported four days.
     "In the dungeon we were fed once a day: a bread, as was long like a baguette, with a juice ugly, he was defeated. This will throw it bagged the ground, and there you pick them up. It feels horrible, those officials actually do what they want, they can rape and kill, and no one notices, no supervision, I now I can not sleep, I wake up and I imagine those hombrones, cellos, up, "he says.
     Sanchez, 25, originally from Somoto, located north of the country, arrived Saturday in Managua with Mélida Rodríguez, another real name, 5 years old and resident of Jalandhar, also northern zone, to be deported from France.
Empty-handed and now indebted
     Earlier this month two women, each on their own, chose to go to Spain. Sanchez, whose mother works illegally in the Iberian country, was hoping to raise money to buy a house.
     For that pawned his sister's home, with the approval of her, and paid $ 7.500 to two lenders of its people, with interest of 15 and 20% of the total.
     "In hiring Somoto way, way back and forth. I'ma single mother, I have an eight year old girl and a boy of seven, so give them a dream home, give them a better life, which won in Somoto not give much and so I decided to go to Spain, "justifies .
     Meanwhile, Rodriguez will fly to Europe to help her husband, who is a driver and suffers from the column.
     "My husband works with the comprehensive, is very bad, it just gives you earn to pay for electricity and water, and I wanted to help. We wanted to improve the house, we wanted to improve life, "Rodriguez argues, a mother of two sons, 12 and 14.
     She also turned to a lender in town. "I pawned my house and he gave me $ 4,000, still charged me interest on the total amount of 15%. That lender has the papers of my house, and if not paid within any time you can take my home, do not know what to do, "says Mrs. voice cracking.
Battered also in Mexico
     Both Sanchez and Rodriguez bought the ticket to a "lady" of Somoto recommended by friends who already made the trip to Spain.
     "Just in the process I was more than $ 4 000. The lady assured me that I was being deported. It gave me the path-Salvador-Managua Mexico-France-Spain but indicated that I should take Mexico's visa in order to pass traffic through there, and said I should pay for hotel reservations ahead of Spain, and told me should carry a credit card that will not hesitate in France who was a tourist, "says Sanchez.
     "For all that - add - I was deported. Even at the airport in Nicaragua because I was guarded until it was at the airport I bought a Mexican visa and a visa in Mexico gave me no one sent me here. Note that while in Mexico I was locked all day and let me go up in the night that left the plane to France, where I was worse, "says Sanchez.
     Rodriguez, who met with Sanchez being deported to France, had the same problem with the Mexican visa.
      "At the airport in Mexico to me if I abused her, the officer who served me gave me the visa reluctantly, and told me I was lying would not work in Spain as a tourist. But in France, was more horrible, there are only men. I got away from me, interrogated me also made me sign a document that did not understand, and at that time had a translator but I did not know much what they said, "he says.
     Then "I was locked up and I never went to see the translator. The four days that kept me going all day in the dungeon, which every moment was filled with 10 to 12 women (from Honduras, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Uruguay and Nicaragua), we were not allowed to drink water or toilet , nothing, "recalls Rodriguez.
     "They ask you cry - by Sánchez-pupu or want to do shit. And then get to laugh and do not ignore. You can scream, whatever, do not ignore. There are no human rights. "
Business with French lawyers
     After spending all day in jail, deported women are moved to the Red Cross where they only get to sleep.
     "But we sent to police. They remain at all times with us. Here you sleep with shoes because they will spend all night playing the door and sometimes they want you to get up at any time, one really does not sleep, "says Sanchez.
     The next day plays "be ready at seven in the morning to have coffee with cold water," said Rodriguez. In the Red Cross, however, give a better deal. They even tell them that you find a lawyer to resolve the case, although they say they will not always succeed.
     "The lawyer must pay 1.500 euros and the truth no woman has managed to move to Spain with them, that is pure business. So once you are deported back to your country better, "says Sanchez.
     While the ordeal is not over when to leave France. "You get robbed, the French and Mexicans steal money. As you go with two or three thousand dollars to Spain, the money you take it off to tell you that you were deported and when they go out to you what country you are in a sealed envelope that you can not open before them because you can go wrong, then when you open it on the plane you realize that you need money, because they steal, and in Mexico end up with nothing left you, to us there until we wanted to charge $ 10 000 because they said they had no report of deportation but we will not and they had to call France, "explains Sanchez.
     Lack sensitivity in Managua Airport
     Arriving in Nicaragua, "auction Airport officials shouted to pass the deportees, púchica that hurt us because even in your country do not have a bit of consideration, they are not careful, that hurt us," says Sanchez.
     Both women went out yesterday from Managua to their respective areas. They left the capital in the afternoon to arrive in the nochecita to their cities.
     "We feel sorry that people know that we are deported, it's true, but why are not criminals. Although we have decided to talk with the new daily of this for women who want to go to Spain or Europe to know what is exposed, know that there humiliate you, to know that out of your country you see as anything, Latinos Europeans for anything, "insists Sanchez.
     "What if we try again? No longer. I stay in my country, even biting my fingernails, but I'm not. I suffer no such abuse here I lived in France is my country, "says Rodriguez.
     "I stay to eat beans and rice in Nicaragua, Nicaragua is another thing, here we are dealing with hospitality to strangers, here come the Europeans, not where to find them, we welcome it, however they mistreat us, humiliate us, not there ( Europe) do not return, not beyond, "says Sanchez.
France and human rights
     France, according to their embassies located abroad, plays an "active role" in the Council of the UN Human Rights based in Geneva. "Support, along with its European partners, resolutions concerning regions or countries seriously and systematically violate human rights"
     At the same time, "France is strengthening its own legislation on human rights: 2004 Act against anti-Semitism and racism, creation in 2005 of the High Authority against Discrimination and for Equality (Halde), which can access directly the victims of discrimination ", among others.
    The question all this why not show it in practice? Why are violating the human rights of Latin women deported?
El Nuevo Diario - Managua, Nicaragua - November 15, 2010

     "And not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt." Exodus 23: 9
     "Cursed be he who does not confirm the words of this law to do. And all the people say Amen." Deuteronomy 27: 26

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dios te bendiga desde el momento que te atreves a hacer tu comentario, que la paz de Jesús entre a tu vida y te llene de gozo, fe y esperanza por lo que elegiste decir. Bendiciones por cada una de tus buenas intenciones para hacer crecer este Ministerio laico del poderoso Jesús.Ten fe y recibirás tus milagros estamos en oración permanente por cada persona que accesa al blog
Te recomendamos suscribirte a nuestros videos en you tube: Pastor danilo guido chevez. Skipe: danilo.guido.chevez tel 505 89833717